Feel free to add a link to your own blog on the sidebar and post any and all recipes you and your families enjoy.
You can do this by signing in at usu62nd@gmail.com and with 7thstake as the password. This will be a great way to learn more about our ward members!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sugar Cookies and Cream Cheese Frosting


Here's a fun sugar cookie recipe. I love soft sugar cookies and this recipe isn't too hard. I don't claim that they are good for you, but they sure taste good :-) Amber Koecher

Ingredients
1 c. butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 egg
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
4 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp vanilla

Directions

Cream butter, add sugar and egg. Add sour cream, dry ingredients and vanilla. Mix together well. Roll until about 1/2" thick. Cut out and back on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 10-12 minutes until barely brown on the bottom.

Cream Cheese Frosting

1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
1/2 c. butter
1 lb powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Beat ingredients together well. Use to frost cooled cookies.

2 comments:

  1. It's Amber Koecher. Sorry. I posted my name at the beginning. I guess it's easy to miss.

    ReplyDelete