Feel free to add a link to your own blog on the sidebar and post any and all recipes you and your families enjoy.
You can do this by signing in at usu62nd@gmail.com and with 7thstake as the password. This will be a great way to learn more about our ward members!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Good and Easy Crock Pot Apricot Chicken

So I have no idea how to post this recipe. but I sure hope this works :) I really need to get a blog started of my own :) Anyhow this is a recipe that I love to make because it ALWAYS turns out good and it is so very easy!! Here is what you need:

6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 18oz jars Arpicot-Pinapple Preserves
2 Pkgs Dry Onion Soup Mix
1 Crockpot :)

I mix the Preserves and Soup Mix then pour a small amount of it on the bottom of the crock-pot, place chicken in crock-pot and cover with remaining sauce. Cook on Low 4-5 hours. Serve over rice.
One odd fact, sometimes when I am in a hurry and I have frozen my chicken then I just throw it in the pot without defrosting it and when I do that the chicken is ALWAYS more tender. I know it sounds weird but its true :)

Katie Henrie

1 comment: